Tuesday, January 29, 2013

sickness

There's nothing like a cold to bring you down off of a good productivity streak.

And it's even more awful when it happens on the weekend. Weekends are supposed to be the MOST productive!!

I'm one week out from my CPA exam and kind of terrified. I was able to buckle down Sunday but I completely lost Saturday to being miserable and unable to do anything at all. But I'm determined and trying to remain optimistic. I feel like my entire universe will fall into place once I get this done and over with. It's been on my shoulders for far too long and I can't take the dread anymore.

So, since that's on Monday, I plan on starting my workout regimen on Wednesday, taking Tuesday to make myself a game plan. I'm still on a good path.

I really intended on posting pictures of things I cooked in the past week or so, but blogger is making that super difficult for me right now. So, here are the recipes instead:


Anyhow, back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

life, but better Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos